centered image

Ancient book advise

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neopoleon, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Neopoleon

Neopoleon Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Germany

Hey mates i am going to write a scientific study(or essay i dont know what the actual word is called because i live in Germany and my english basically stops functioning if it comes to things that are not translated in a word for word ratio :/ ). The theme is about older/ancient tinctures and how they hold up against the modern ones. After a few minutes of research I came to the conclusion that I might need some help finding the right research material/materials. So I jumped on Google and went with the first real forum i saw. The book/books i am particularly intrested in should contain a lot of recipies because finding an illness that I can show/prove to be cured is (as far as i can imagine) quite time wasing (I am also sure that its not allowed for a student to perform live experiments on themself so I guess things like blood samples or things like that are easier to perform). Just in case i didnt make it clear, I am not looking for some spiritual stuff or things like biting of a roosters head and allegedly healing a numb leg with this method, buuut its totaly fine if stuff like this is in the book as long as the juicy chemical remedies are somewhere to be found. Sorry for the bad spelling/grammar, I can assure you guys that i am way better in talking english than in writing it. Hope you guys can help a bro out

Add Reply