centered image

centered image

Daily nightfall is common?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paul Gonzales, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Paul Gonzales

Paul Gonzales Active member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States

I dont know why I am going through this problem every day I am getting the dream of sex and nightfall occurs. Once in a week, I can understand its normal but it happens on a daily basis so I am very scared I dont want to lose my semen. Please share your suggestions.

Add Reply

2. johnherron

johnherron Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States
    Nightfall is generally considered harmless and gets treated when the hormonal balance is regained. However, many of its symptoms and consequences need attention.

Inability to control one’s thoughts and emotions is also believed to be a cause for nightfall. Yoga and meditation offer effective ways of self-control and discipline and have a powerful impact on the mind.

3. Cly Dechase

Cly Dechase Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States
    Hey,
    You can try this technique this might help you 1- change your sleeping position like don’t sleep on stomach try another sleeping way just sleep on side or back. 2- Before going to bed relieve stress from your mind. Do some meditation listen to some soft music which calms your brain. 3- Masturbate regularly so in your testicles will not remain any semen if you already masturbated so it's very low chances to see your wet dreams.