centered image

centered image

iPhone Blood Pressure Monitor

Discussion in 'Biomedical Engineering' started by Medicopk, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Medicopk

Medicopk Famous Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Pakistan

Is there anything the iPhone can’t do? No. Now you can use this iPhone Blood Pressure Monitor to check your blood pressure and display the results on the screen. The screen displays systolic, diastolic, and pulse readings and allows you to store a time and date-stamped history of your readings. If you need to take regular blood pressure readings, this is a convenient and useful way to both get and track your readings. The system uses the oscillometric method, a technique recommended by the American Heart Association for its accuracy and clinically proven to provide accurate readings for hypertension. The cuff inflates automatically around an arm and the application displays readings as interactive bar graphs, compares them to World Health Organization classifications, and provides a time- and date-stamped history. The doctor will give you 100 tests per charge up, so it can travel with you too. Compatible with all iPhones, iPads and most iPod Touches. $99 from Hammacher.

iPhone-Blood-Pressure-Monitor.jpg
    Source: iPhone Blood Pressure Monitor | iDingU

Add Reply

2. saraanjacxon

saraanjacxon Young Member

Freelancer
    Practicing medicine in:
    United States
    Am using IPHONE only for this application , i have to pay $99 , do you offer any discount on that price.i have plan to bio this application to check my father BP.