centered image

centered image

Is it parenting problem upbringing or mental illness from birth

Discussion in 'Psychiatry' started by Siddharth Patra, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Siddharth Patra

Siddharth Patra Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    India

My mom not able to remember dates months year if any body asks her she gives wrong detail.
    But she cooks ok manages to do all household works.But her perception level is very strange.She talks to her most of the time.She does'nt talk with any other people or how to make freinds.I believe there is a hoax marriage between my father and mother.Due to such character i am not able to share any feelings or emotions with her.Most of the times she sleeps and talk with herself.What she talks is very much unrealistic and unpratical.The main reason is i donot know actually what it is is her upbringing by her parents is little bit different or some mental problem i s there.Many time i ask to my father he says her upbringing is like that.
    I my father have cut of all relationship with maternal side and there belongings.My father is graduated done B.Tech and works in NTPC as Additional General Manager in INDIA Since childhood ihave seen she has been going through lot of psychiatric medicines.Due to these it is affected to me also i am not able to make any further freinds or any relationship with anybody because i do'nt know how to proceed.My father age is 54 and my mother age is 47.I feel elder hide me all these things as i was not born before taht all it happened.My father could have given divorce but due to his government job he sacrificed his life.I will be very thankfull if i know the actuall problem.In day day life inside she is very normal but her character is little bit different means my fathe is in NTPC + side and my mom is complete - side.
    She has no idea or no foresight or nothing she has thought for me what i will become in future.Her perception level is nill as compared to my father.I am very much serious about these problem.She has 5 sisters including her and three brothers.Non of them has got problem except my mom.

Add Reply