centered image

centered image

Tips To Reduce the Asthma Symptoms

Discussion in 'Pulmonology' started by millstone6131, Jul 29, 2011.

1. millstone6131

millstone6131 Well-Known Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Philippines

Use air filters to help clean air in your home.
    Cover mattresses and pillows with dust covers and use hypoallergenic bed clothing to reduce exposure to dust mites.
    Include foods with omega-3 fatty acids in the diet—such as fish or fish oil.
    Supplement with vitamin C, which helps reduce allergic reactions and wheezing symptoms.
    Get regular chiropractic care.
    This is Dr. Benton Dammel from United States and I’m a new member here. I am a former Student Athlete before at Ohio University before I decided to become a Chiropractor. I served as a vice president of the cycling team and was a member of the triathlon club. And as a long time serious athlete I, experienced and witnessed numerous athletic injuries. These experiences inspired me to attend chiropractic school and became an assistant of of Dr. Susan Darby, a professor of Neuroi-anatomy.

My purpose is to help as many people as I can, to get them functioning so that they may enjoy life.

This forum site looks great! I joined here and looking forward to establish an interesting discussion with you sharing my ideas and knowledge to fulfill my purpose and that is to help people to obtain wellness.

Nice to meet you all.

Yours in good health,
    Dr. Dammel

Add Reply

2. ankitsrivastav

ankitsrivastav Well-Known Member

Practicing medicine in:
    India
    Great post. Thanks for sharing the information about tips to reduce asthma symptoms.