centered image

centered image

yoga exercise

Discussion in 'Physical and Sports Medicine' started by Garysen, May 7, 2011.

1. Garysen

Garysen Well-Known Member

Practicing medicine in:
    India

Another breathing exercises is a yoga exercise. The discipline of yoga also offers a host of natural remedies for anxiety and panic attacks. One remedy I find particularly helpful is a yoga pose called the crocodile pose.

Add Reply

2. Monroe

Monroe Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States
    Yoga exercise exercises is a good work out for the actual health and fitness and fitness.
    It improves mental and health and fitness and prevents from a number of diseases such as hypertension levels levels, diabetes, heart related diseases and nausea.
    It is also very helpful for the stress, despression symptoms, and anxiety relieve.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  3. rosaclinic

rosaclinic Active member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States
    yoga exercises have a tendency to have good coordination.. better defined posture.. enhanced flexibility.. increased range of motion.. stronger concentration..regular sleep habits, and uphold better digestion.yoga exercises has the potential to guard against the harmful effects of bodily self injury.

4. watson776

watson776 Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Canada
    Yoga is the best exercise for our health and our body because health is always active when we exercise yoga it is the best exercise i think if you make the perfect body and health, they also very important role to the weight loss and fit to the body, i also exercise yoga and i am perfect.